Since 1957, Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises (DME) has been on a technology advancement stage, transforming businesses by providing a powerful array of process automation in both the digital imaging industry and intelligence tools for software. By focusing on providing total business solutions, DME ensures that our clients have all the resources necessary to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and achieve performance benchmarks. Thousands of organizations, both large and small, trust DME to handle their technology needs. Our broad scope of services encompasses an extensive portfolio of office equipment, document automation and technology solutions, and our highly tenured team has deep experience across multiple verticals including education, legal, healthcare, finance and the public sector.
At Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises, we take pride in our unmatched customer service and the strong relationships we have built with our valued customers. All of our team members hold positions centering around customer service. We provide support for more than 15,000 pieces of equipment and stock over half a million dollars worth of repair parts. This enables us to resolve our customers’ problems efficiently so they can stay focused on running their businesses.
- Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH
- Founded in 1957
- #1 in the Midwest and 4th in USA Toshiba Dealer
- #1 in East and Top 4 fast growing dealerships in USA for Savin/Ricoh
- Comprehensive solutions for Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services and Managed Document Services
- Extensive product portfolio of office equipment and document automation technology
- Over $500K office equipment repair parts in stock
- DME Digital Solutions Center – single point of contact, online and phone technical support and issue resolution
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises Mission:
The mission of our dealership is to constantly provide new technologies in imaging and presentation systems that will enhance and make more efficient the business activities of our customers. Our company will provide sales, service and customer support to ensure that these products perform at a level that meets or exceeds the needs of our customers. These functions will be carried out in a way that is profitable for the company to guarantee the strength and longevity of the company’s ability to serve our customers.